Tuesday 18 December 2012

Gold-Tech Marketing


Business name: Gold-Tech Marketing
Location: G53, OneJaya Lifestyle Mall / Lvl 3, L3-22 Plaza Merdeka, Kch
Email: goldtechmarketing0808@gmail.com



Not long ago I had my smartphone upgraded to a higher version by a local phone repair shop. Unfortunately the outcome was not what I have imagined. My phone system crashed several times with the use of certain applications. 

After recommended by a friend, I dropped by Gold-Tech Marketing at OneJaya to have my phone fixed. They took roughly half hour to reformat/ upgrade, which is a lot faster than the previous store I visited. Outlet supervisor, Vincent Tang explained patiently the problems causing my phone to crash along with other details consumers wish to know. Overall satisfaction is good plus my phone is doing well at the moment. 

Feel free to visit their outlets at OneJaya or Plaza Merdeka for phone related products and other services. 





Click {HERE} for Gold-Tech Marketing Facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. I was also having some problem with my phone's upgrading. I think Gold-tech marketing can help. I understand that you have the sale of some accessories also. Do you have any services for text message marketing for car dealerships? If you guys provide such a service, please reply to this message. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete