Tuesday 1 January 2013

Crafty Heart


Business name: Crafty Heart
Owner: Debbie
Occupation: Full time crafter & craft materials supplier 
Email: crafty.heart@gmail.com


In recent years, more Malaysia-based craft lovers began to sell imported craft supplies, just because of their passion in all things handmade, and also due to the shortness of pretty materials available at our local stores. I noticed about this lady who operates Crafty Heart during my participation in a local bazaar some time ago. Immediately my eyes were hooked on her booth that was filled with one-of-a-kind goodies! 






Debbie who formed Crafty Heart wants this name to reflect her passion and love for all things crafts, plus she believes that crafters should create something from the heart, so that item would be meaningful. A business that has been around since early 2008, you can find mainly scrapbooking/ card-making supplies, handmade greeting cards and bookmarks etc at Crafty Heart.

"The best feeling for me as a crafter would be when customers actually purchase my handmade creations. It's the best feeling in the world, to know that someone appreciates what I make. It's also a great feeling when I make cards for friends and family, knowing that my creations are one of a kind and cannot be purchased at any store.", quoted Debbie. 

Catch Crafty Heart's appearance at the upcoming The Bloom Bazaar 6 (night market edition) on 24 January 2013!

Here are the links to Crafty Heart's Facebook pages:

No comments:

Post a Comment